- 1 Aka MS Remote Connect – Guide to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft enter code
- 2 What is Aka MS Remote Connect? Minecraft for Nintendo Switch
- 2.1 Steps for Digital Setup of Xbox One With an Xbox Mobile Device App
- 2.2 How to Set Up Cross-Play On Your Xbox
- 2.3 How to set up Minecraft CrossPlay On Your Nintendo Switch and PC or Minecraft crossplay ps4 (Minecraft for Nintendo Switch)
- 2.4 Aka.ms/RemoteConnect Not Working – Troubleshooting Tips
- 2.5 How Do I Change MyAccount Settings of https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft?
- 2.6 Where Do I Enter My Aka MS RemoteConnect Microsoft Code?
- 3 Minecraft Support Links – Minecraft Feedback
Aka MS Remote Connect – Guide to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft enter code
Wants to fix https aka ms remote connect Switch or sign in to Microsoft account? If Yes, then here we’re to help you.
Minecraft allows you to play with your friends and other peoples to enjoy a combined experience on other platforms.
After accessing https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Minecraft switch code 2020, you can enjoy the Aka MS RemoteConnect website to play the Minecraft versus your friends on other platforms.
So, read the following guide to fix https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft code, https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft, https //aka.ms/remoteconnect code, aka.ms/remoteconnect not working, and https //aka.ms/remoteconnect enter code.
What is Aka MS Remote Connect? Minecraft for Nintendo Switch
https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft is the official website for Minecraft for Nintendo Switch that allows you to play Minecraft remotely versus your friends on other platforms they have.
Minecraft allows you to enjoy a combined experience with your friends on other platforms, they have. The procedure is a little bit complicated but can be done by creating a Microsoft account to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.
Minecraft for Nintendo Switch allows you to build Minecraft with friends via cross-play on Xbox One, Windows 10, mobile devices, and play multiplayer mini-games through servers.
So, read out the quick guide and learn how you can enjoy Aka MS RemoteConnect Microsoft with your friends and other peoples having different platforms.
Steps for Digital Setup of Xbox One With an Xbox Mobile Device App
Go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup on your console or mobile devices browser and following the on-screen instructions to finish the setup of Xbox One With an Xbox Mobile Device App.
How to Set Up Cross-Play On Your Xbox
- Go to the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One device.
- Now, Search for Download Minecraft Xbox 360.
- Then, Open your Minecraft on Xbox 360.
How to set up Minecraft CrossPlay On Your Nintendo Switch and PC or Minecraft crossplay ps4 (Minecraft for Nintendo Switch)
- First of all, open the Sony PlayStation store or the Nintendo shop.
- Nintendo Switch: Search for Download Minecraft for Nintendo Switch
- PS4: Search for Download Minecraft for Playstation 4
- Once, you sign in for a basic Microsoft User account, open the Minecraft home screen on your device.
- Here, you can see an option for “Sign In”, tap on it.
- Immediately, you will be taken to the official Aka MS Remote Connect page.
- Here, you’ll find a unique 8-digit code (https //aka.ms/remoteconnect code) on your screen to complete your sign-in process.
- Lastly, browse https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on numerous internet-enabled devices which will show you a page as below –
- Now, type in the https //aka.ms/remoteconnect code, 8 digit code and click on the Next button to proceed.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete your sign-in process.
Yes, You’re finally done, you can start enjoying Aka MS RemoteConnect with your friends.
Aka.ms/RemoteConnect Not Working – Troubleshooting Tips
If you’re encountering any problem while sign in or https //aka.ms/remoteconnect enter code to authorize Microsoft Cross-Play, then, power off your device once and follow the process as listed above.
How Do I Change MyAccount Settings of https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft?
After sign-in, visiy https://aka.ms/accountsettings homepage in order to update your settings and get further assistant with your account.
Where Do I Enter My Aka MS RemoteConnect Microsoft Code?
After login, you will find another page where you’ve to enter https //aka.ms/remoteconnect code and complete the sign-in process.
Minecraft Support Links – Minecraft Feedback