MetroPCS Insurance Guide
Have you heard about the MetroPCS Insurance or MetroPCS Premium Handset Protection? No, then have a look at the following details.
Here on this page, we are going to share some useful information about MetroPCS Premium Handset Protection. Like what is the MetroPCS Insurance plan, MetroPCS Insurance Claim, MetroPCS Premium Handset Protection terms and conditions, New MetroGUARD Charges, and other issues related to MetroPCS Insurance.
So, check what steps you need to follow in order to claim MetroPCS Insurance easily. Also find official sources to get in touch with the MetroPCS Customer Service Center.
MetroPCS Insurance – How it works?
About MetroPCS Cellphone Service
Metro by T-Mobile, commonly known as MetroPCS is a cellphone carrier owned and owner by T-Mobile USA. The company was founded in 2003 and it is still a largely independently operated company. The uses same calling network as same as T-Mobile.
MetroPCS (Metro by T-Mobile) focuses on prepaid wireless plans which means you need to pay in advance for all services you want to use. In case, if you exceed any limit of data, calling or any other service on your active plan, you need to pay for it to continue accessing that service on your phone.
What is Metro PCS Insurance?
Metro by T-Mobile is offering Premium Handset Protection to help Metro PCS users avail their Metro PCS Insurance in case of device liquid damage, theft, loss, physical damage, mechanical or electrical breakdown next manufacturer’s warranty period has expired.
Metro PCS Insurance is effective from July 1, 2019, except in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. According to Metro PCS Insurance, your Metro by T-Mobile device protection program will have a new provider.
MetroPCS Insurance Claim | How to File or Track Your Metro Claim
It is very frustrating to lose or break your smartphone. You can get a replacement device easily on the very next business day.
However, you need to File a claim online to claim Metro PCS Insurance. With Metro PCS Insurance, you can also get a replacement device even if your phone is lost, robbed, or damaged.
File Metro PCS Insurance Claim Online
- You will need to present a description/explanation of what happened with your device, a billing address, shipping address, and a payment process for the deductible to your carrier with your device model.
- Receive an email including shipping and monitoring data for your substitute MetroPCS device after submitting the Metro PCS Insurance Claim.
Track Metro PCS Insurance Claim
- Once, you file your Metro PCS Insurance Claim, you can check your claim online anytime.
For Metro PCS Insurance Claim, Make sure of the following
- Metro PCS Insurance Claim must be reported within 60 to 90 days of the date of loss, depends on your carrier.
- You must have to return your damaged device plus the original prepaid shipping label.
Cancel Metro PCS Insurance Claim
- To cancel your claim, contact Asurion with your claim ID.
- Make sure to check your policy terms and conditions, since the cancelation of a claim depends on the terms of the policy.
MetroPCS Insurance Deductible – New MetroGUARD Charges
From 13 July, MetroGUARD is substituted by PHP (Premium Handset Protection). PHP offers the same protection against harm, loss, robbery and out as of MetroGUARD.
Full pricing changes for MetroPCS insurance tiers are as follows:
|Current Deductible||Current Monthly Premium||New Deductible||New Monthly Premium|
**If you still an existing MetroGUARD customer, modifications will occur automatically.
Premium Handset Protection | Metro PCS Additional Services
Premium Handset Protection Program is comprehensive mobile device protection. From 13 July, MetroGUARD is substituted by PHP (Premium Handset Protection). PHP offers the same protection against harm, loss, robbery and out as of MetroGUARD.
To pay your Metro PCS Insurance Deductible in-store, visit a Metro by T-Mobile dealer nearest you.
Premium Handset Protection Program recovered your device against theft, physical damage, mechanical or electrical breakdown, loss, liquid damage, etc even after the manufacturer’s warranty period expires.
Premium Handset Protection Program – How it Works
- You can add the PHP (Premium Handset Protection) Program only within the 7 days of activation/upgrade date.
- You can connect to the Metro PCS Customer Service for more details.
- Visit the retailer for the Premium Handset Protection program within 7 days.
- PHP (Premium Handset Protection) Program is applicable to new MetroPCS devices only.
- Visit mymetroPHP.com to know more on the deductible, submit a claim, monitor a claim, and review.
Hopefully, you would be happy with the details available here on MetroPCS Insurance – MetroPCS Premium Handset Protection Program. Like what is the MetroPCS Insurance plan, MetroPCS Insurance Claim, MetroPCS Premium Handset Protection terms and conditions, New MetroGUARD Charges, and other issues related to MetroPCS Insurance.
If you have any questions about MetroPCS Insurance claim or plans, let us know through below comment box.