TX Surcharge Pay | www.txsurchargeonline.com login
TX Surcharge Pay is an online portal operated by the Texas Department of Public Safety Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program that enables Texas residents to check their surcharge accounts and make payments online.
Using it, any payment is processed on the site within 24 – 48 hours. Users can update their driver’s license by having the right details.
Txsurchargeonline is your place to get it all done.
www.txsurchargeonline.com Payment Details
This website (www.txsurchargeonline.com) works free of charge to customers and hence customers don’t have to pay while using it.
To use the Txsurchargeonline site, you require the following details –
- Texas driver’s license or ID card number.
- Reference number from the Surcharge notice letter.
- A checking, savings, or money market account that is valid.
- Valid credit or debit card. Examples are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express, etc.
Once you’ve all these mentioned things, you can access it by following given below steps –
- Go online to www.txsurchargeonline.com.
- Click on “Online Services” at the top of the page.
- Enter your Texas Driver License or ID card number.
- Enter Date of birth using the format mm/DD/YYYY, last name, and Five-digit Zipcode.
- Entering all, click on Login to access your account.
Now, you will be taken to your Txsurchargeonline account and allowed to use it for making payments through it.
TX Surcharge Pay Payments Details
- Make your cash payments at any HEB, Walmart, or Kroger location nationwide OR
- Alternatively, go to the Payment page,
- Enter the same details above.
TXSurchargeonline.com Customer Service Center
If you face any kind of challenge while using this service, you can easily contact their customer care. Follow the steps and details below for assistance:
- Reach out to Municipal Services Bureau on 1-800-688-6882
- Program Specialists on Mondays –Thursdays 8 am – 9 pm, Fridays 8 am – 6 pm and Saturdays 8 am – 12 pm.
When you call in, there is an automated system that is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help out. It can obtain account details or make payments using a credit card, debit card, checking, savings, or money market account.
Alternatively, You can use the contact form to send a report through email.
Click on the contact link at the top of the homepage and complete the following details –
- First name
- Last name
- ID card or driver’s license number
- Surcharge reference number
- Email address
- Daytime phone number
- Enter your message
- Finally, click on the submit button.
On what days, TX Surcharge Pay closed?
Actual cell center most times close during these holidays –
- New Year’s Day January 1
- Memorial Day Last Monday in May
- Independence Day July 4
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25).
FAQ- TX Surcharge Pay Login
How do I know if I owe surcharges in Texas?
To verify how you are doing with your driver’s privileges, or to pay reinstatement fees, check at texas.gov. You’ll require your DL/ID number as well as your date of birth and the four digits in the last four of your Social Security number. Make sure you are aware that your driver record change on a regular basis.
What is a Texas surcharge?
The Driver Responsibility Program (DRP) obliges DPS Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) to charge surcharges for those with certain traffic violations. Surcharges are an administrative cost that is charged to a motorist based on the number of convictions or points on the driver’s record.
How much is the surcharge assessment in Texas?
The driver must pay a 100-dollar surcharge on the initial six points, and $25 for every subsequent point. Point surcharges are cumulative , and could change for every assessment if convictions are removed from the record of the driver.
What is a surcharge fee?
Surcharges are charges that a store can charge to the purchase when a buyer makes use of a credit or charge card. Surcharges are a percentage of the amount of the transaction. For instance, if a cardholder spends $100 worth of office equipment the merchant could add a surcharge of three percent of the total amount.
If you are still stuck while using the TX Surcharge Pay Login portal – www.txsurchargeonline.com, feel free to contact us.
Go ahead and enjoy their amazing services.
For more information visit mpcspay.com